Banking of Tomorrow
ICBC NZ UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card
1. Promotion Period: 12/12/2022-31/03/2023
2. Eligibility: ICBC NZ UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Cardholders
3. About this Promotion: To Welcome Year 2023, ICBC NZ has launched this special reward promotion for new UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card customers.
* UnionPay Dual Currency Debit Card: If you apply for ICBC NZ UnionPay debit card and make the first EFTPOS/POS transaction within 31 days of issuance of the card, you will have NZ$12 cash back!
4. Terms and Conditions:
1) UnionPay Dual Currency Debit card balance checking, cash withdrawal and transfer transactions are not eligible for the promotion. UnionPay POS terminal, local EFTPOS, and UnionPay Online payment transactions are calculated (no minimum amount required).
2) Only one debit card are eligible for the promotion if a customer owns multiple cards.
3) From 23/12/2022 onwards, cashbacks will be calculated and credited to the eligible accounts on weekly basis for debit card.
4) The cash back will been clawback if the card is terminated within one year.
5) Cashback will be credited to the customers current account in NZD. For any enquires, please contact the Bank within 30 days of receiving the reward by calling 0800995588. Otherwise, it will be deemed that the cardholder agrees with the cashback payment. The payment may be delayed to be credited to the card holder’s account due to force majeure.
6) ICBC NZ may at any time revoke the cardholder’s eligibility for the promotion, if the cardholder is in breach of ICBC NZ’s card agreement and/or other terms and conditions.
7) ICBC NZ reserves the right to modify any of the terms and conditions governing this promotion (including but not limited to promotion period, the eligibility and reward method), suspending or terminating the promotion at any time. If this is the case, ICBC NZ will notify this through various available channels (such as website, text messages, newspapers or the Branch).
8) In the event of any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of the Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.